The Bakehouse Quarter is a diverse commercial and retail precinct situated in the charming surrounds of the refurbished Arnott’s biscuit factory in North Strathfield, Western Sydney. With cobble stoned streets, leafy parks, a selection of retail outlets and an array of restaurants, gyms, childcare, bars and cafes, the precinct provides the perfect business and social environment.
The Bakehouse Quarter already houses a number of iconic tenants and their staff which provides a basis for the lunchtime and restaurant businesses dotted along the George Street frontage, offering the opportunity to secure high quality retail space, with the benefit of abundant permanent and visitor parking, a vast selection of amenity, and easy access to transport, all at your doorstep.
Bakehouse Quarter Features
- Anchored by the innovative WOTSO Workspace, Arnott’s Corporate Headquarters and ALDI Supermarket
- KingPin Bowling Centre, Fitness First & performing arts colleges
- Childcare centres, pharmacies, hair salons and beauty & personal care services
- Variety of food & beverage experiences including Pancakes on the Rocks, Outback Steakhouse, Bar Biscotti, Myeongdong Korean Restaurant Atmosphere and Zenobia
- Unique large footplates suitable for both business and leisure
- Close proximity to public transport with off street parking
Office in Iconic Mixed-Use Precinct
The office space is a thoughtful mix of old and new: features of the old Arnott’s factory add character. These include exposed bricks and saw-tooth ceilings, which are blended seamlessly with the upgraded, modern interiors and contemporary office features.
The levels also have balconies that are suitable for entertaining or staff lunch breaks. There are also existing kitchens and large break-out areas on each floor. Some existing fit-out remains, including workstations, meeting rooms and collaborative spaces.
Leasing Space Opportunities
- Close proximity to well-established public transportation infrastructure
- Iconic inner west retail precinct with densely populated catchment in its surrounds
- Fitted out or refurbished office space available
- Areas from 60 sqm – 1,000 sqm
- High ceilings, brilliant natural light and pleasant outlook
- Ground Floor office or retail also available
Located in the heart of Western Sydney, the building is a five-minute walk to North Strathfield train station which provides a 20-minute single train to the Sydney CBD. It also offers quick access via car to the M4 Western Motorway, Parramatta Road and Homebush Bay Drive. North Strathfield sits between neighbouring commercial precinct Rhodes, Sydney Olympic Park, Silverwater, and Burwood, and is a 15-minute drive to Parramatta.