WELCOME TO THE BAKEHOUSE QUARTER
The Bakehouse Quarter is a diverse commercial and retail precinct situated in the charming surrounds of a refurbished Arnott’s biscuit factory in North Strathfield, Western Sydney. With cobble stoned streets, leafy parks, a selection of retail outlets and an array of restaurants, gyms, childcare, bars and cafes, the precinct provides the perfect business and social environment.
The Bakehouse Quarter already houses a number of iconic tenants and their staff which provides a basis for the lunchtime and restaurant businesses dotted along the George Street frontage.
9 George Street offers the opportunity to secure high quality retail space, with the benefit of abundant permanent and visitor parking, a vast selection of amenity, and easy access to transport, all at your doorstep.
BAKEHOUSE QUARTER FEATURES:
- Anchored by supermarkets, gyms and entertainment and leisure precincts
- ALDI and Korean supermarket Komart
- 24 food outlets including Pancakes on the Rocks, Outback Steakhouse, Subway, Gloria Jeans and Nutrition Station
- Kingpin Bowling & Golfzon
- Anytime Fitness, Fitness First and Balance Yoga
- 5 childcare centres
- Variety of medical, service and convenience stores
- Unique large footplates suitable for a variety of usages
- Food services available
- Close proximity to public transport with off street parking
- Anchored by ALDI
- Close proximity to public transport
- Iconic inner west retail precinct
OFFICE LEASING OPPORTUNITY IN ICONIC MIXED-USE PRECINCT
The office space is a thoughtful mix of old and new: the old Arnott’s Factory features influence the space with features such as exposed bricks and saw-tooth ceilings, which are blended seamlessly with the upgraded, modern interiors and contemporary office features.
The floors feature balconies suitable for entertaining or lunch breaks. There are existing kitchens and large breakout areas on each floor. Some existing fitout remains, including workstations, meeting rooms and collaborative spaces.
OFFICE SPACE KEY FEATURES:
• Fitted out or refurbished office space available
• Areas from 149m2 – 5,688m2 – potential to increase this further
• Ability for large contiguous users to secure up to 2,700m2 on one floor
• High ceilings, brilliant natural light and pleasant outlook
• Ground Floor office or retail also available.
Located in the heart of Western Sydney, the building is a 2-minute walk to North Strathfield train station which provides a 15-minute single train to the Sydney CBD. It also offers quick access via car to the M4 Western Motorway, Parramatta Road and Homebush Bay Drive. North Strathfield sits between neighbouring commercial precinct Rhodes, Sydney Olympic Park, Silverwater, and Burwood, and is a 15-minute drive to Parramatta.